Monday, January 2, 2012

Marvin Carey Thayer High School Class of 1993

Mr. Informer,

This e-mail is not about town politics but about someone who has done something good to change their life. I grew up in Winchester from the time I was born until I joined the US Navy in 1994. My family still lives in Winchester and I visit my many friends from time to time. Back in January of 2010 I quit smoking and joined a gym, less than 2 years later I have lost 150 lbs and I am currently training to run in my very first marathon. I will be running the 116th Boston Marathon on Monday April 16, 2012. I was accepted by a team to run with them, in exchange for a race day number and entry I agreed to raise $5,000.00 for The Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary.

I was featured in my Local news paper here in Fitcburg, Ma where I now live. Would you please help me by posting my story and the link for my Charity Fund Location? All donations are tax deductible and go towards funding research for Mass Eye and Ear.

Thank You for your consideration,
Marvin Carey
978-390-1635
140 St. Jude Blvd
Fitchburg, Ma 01420

http://m.sentinelandenterprise.com/Sentinel/db_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=ZBeGhDrU&full=true#display

http://www.crowdrise.com/TeamEyeAndEar/fundraiser/MarvinCarey

1 comment:

Marvin said...

Thank You for posting this!!